Lean Enterprise Tools: What Do We Use To Eliminate "MUDA?"Prosit, "May it benefit you!" means we work together to customize a solution or implementation plan that fits with your immediate goals, budget and resources. Assessment through Value Stream Mapping typically offers the greatest insight into organizational challenges and opportunities with real and current information.
- Value Stream Mapping - An assessment workshop designed to create maps of the Current State, a Future State, and Implementation Plan
- 5S - Workplace Organization and Visual Factory techniques to make the factory "talk" to us. Are we On Time, Late, Safe? Do we have enough Inventory or Too Much? Am I staffed correctly? Do my associates know what to do next and how to do it?
- Lean Office - Opportunity to drastically improve flow of information and productivity
- SMED - Single Minute Exchange of Dies, or Quick Change-over. "Everybody is already working hard. I don't think we can shorten our setup times."
- Cellular Flow - Next Level approach to optimizing flow of material and/or information for a process or production part. Reduces space, Inventory requirements, lead times and defects.
- Pull Systems/Kanban - Trigger replenishment, purchase or production at the pull of customer demand. Using simple systems or thin layers of technology to communicate consumption rather than forecasts which are often just guesses.
Work with Prosit to create an action plan to tackle the issues that have the biggest impact on your organization immediately. Call Prosit to discuss your needs: 267-808-6227. "Prosit! May it benefit you."